Sunday, September 14, 2008

Julianne and Lainee



I took Julianne and Lainee to the Mark Twain Cave in Hannibal, MO last weekend. These photos are on my facebook page, but I thought I would put them here too. I'm not sure they were very impressed with the cave - but they were certainly impressed by the number of bats we saw flying around in there. The tour takes about 45 minutes or so. We spent the night at Aunt Denise's house (Aunt Nee-Nee, or Grandma - which ever). There, the bonfire got rained out, so smores were done in the microwave. The picture of the two of them in the tub is the next morning after the smores - and I am ashamed to say....that really is slept-on-smore on their faces. They crashed the night before while watching Hannah Montana and there was no way I was going to wake them up to go wash up. Anyway. Lainee is about 14 days hounger than Julianne I think. Both started kindergarten several weeks ago, and both are sick of talking about "how school is going".

No comments: